|Opportunity Offered: Paid Work|
16 rostered hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our food service team at Thames Hospital, to assist with preparation of food, delivery to patients, in the staff cafeteria, and with general kitchen duties.
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Work experience in the hostel service industry
- Cash handling experience
- Food safety certificate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy working as part of a team, is self-motivated, and takes pride in their work. This position is for 2 rostered 8 hour shifts per week.
Closing date: Tuesday, 15 May 2018
For more information and to apply, please visit https://www.waikatodhb.health.nz/jobs/vacancies/
- Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
- Fair play – Mauri Pai
- Growing the good – Whakapakari
- Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Contact: Leane O'Brien at 07 868 0040