|Opportunity Offered: Paid Work|
Facilities and Contracts Manager
Property and Infrastructure Directorate
Job Number: WAI05985
Step your managerial career up to the next Level and enter a key leadership role within the Property and Infrastructure Directorate of Waikato DHB.
Facilities and Contracts Manager Thames: Whilst always an important part of our daily operations, continues to be a major focus for continual improvement. The role of Facilities and Contracts Manager Thames will play a critical role within the Property and Infrastructure Directorate.
Reporting through to the Director Property Portfolio Management ~ Property and Infrastructure you will need excellent leadership skills, enthusiasm, motivation and energy to make this role a success.
You will also:
- Be responsible for ensuring all the facilities, both infrastructure and building, on the Thames campus are fully maintained, compliant and best positioned to support the Hospital.
- Determine the best configuration of technology, staffing and contractor support within available budgets to achieve this and will keep organisational Facilities Management practice constantly under review.
You will have:
- A relevant qualification in the field of Facilities Management appropriate to this level of responsibility.
- Substantial management experience centred in an FM environment, preferably health-related or similar.
- The ability to function efficiently under pressure.
- Problem-solving ability with a collegial approach and from there the ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Well-developed communication and people skills, as the environment is very team oriented.
- Strong client relationship management skills and the ability to operationalise strategic plans.
- A sense of humour along with a healthy dose of a ‘can do’ attitude.
If this sounds like you we welcome your application. For more information and to apply, please visit https://www.waikatodhb.health.nz/jobs/vacancies/
Closing date: 27 May 2018
- Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
- Fair play – Mauri Pai
- Growing the good – Whakapakari
- Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Contact: Colin Hearnden - 07 839 8031