|Opportunity Offered: Paid Work|
Social Worker- Thames
CAPS Hauraki Inc. (Child Abuse Prevention Services) is seeking to employ a full-time Social Worker to support our busy team in Thames.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Social Work qualified and registered (or eligible for registration)
- Experience in working alongside families in a variety of settings
- An understanding of the impact of family violence
- Facilitation and programme delivery skills
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, good judgement and flexibility
- Excellent time management, computer and organisational skills
- A good sense of humour and commitment to being part of a great team!
- For the job description of the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 868-8644.
If this sounds like you:
Forward your covering letter and C.V. to the address below.
Closing Date: Monday 25th September 2017 at 5PM.